Please click on the link below to download all of your course resources in a single .zip file.
Module 102 – Planning a Project
Group Creativity Techniques
- Affinity Diagram
- Mindjet’s MindManager
- Multicriteria Decision Analysis
- Nominal Group Technique
Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
Module 103 – Executing a Project
The following file is included in the zipped file.
- Executing Process Group Dependencies (Microsoft Project File)
Module 104 – Monitoring and Controlling a Project
The following files are included in the zipped file.
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group Dependencies (Microsoft Project File)
- Earned Value Calculations Summary Table
PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Read the expectations and how they apply to project management practitioners
If you are a PMI member, you can download an electronic version of the PMBOK® Guide (6th Edition) and the Agile Practice Guide for free. You will also receive a discount when you apply for your CAPM or PMP exam. As such, it is highly recommended that you join as a member to take advantage of these benefits.
- CAPM® Certification Handbook (2020) and Exam Content Outline (May 2018)
- PMP® Certification Handbook (August 2020) and Exam Content Outline (May 2020 for January 2021 Exam Update)
- Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide and Agile Practice Guide Bundle)
New PMP® Online Exam
- Read the FAQ for details