Sending 1000 Roses as a Surprise
Quote from toljaa fanasevxi on October 5, 2026, 10:02 amI’ve been thinking about arranging a very unusual flower surprise for someone special in Dubai, and I came across the option of sending 1000 roses. It’s for a major occasion, so I want the gift to feel memorable, but I’ve never ordered anything remotely this large before. With an ordinary bouquet, I usually just choose the flowers and delivery date. This time I’m wondering about the presentation, the amount of space needed and whether there are any additional delivery details I should consider. Has anyone here arranged a flower delivery on such a large scale?
I’ve been thinking about arranging a very unusual flower surprise for someone special in Dubai, and I came across the option of sending 1000 roses. It’s for a major occasion, so I want the gift to feel memorable, but I’ve never ordered anything remotely this large before. With an ordinary bouquet, I usually just choose the flowers and delivery date. This time I’m wondering about the presentation, the amount of space needed and whether there are any additional delivery details I should consider. Has anyone here arranged a flower delivery on such a large scale?
Quote from vladimir korolevdn on October 5, 2026, 10:06 amI’d look at the actual presentation before deciding, because it’s difficult to judge the scale of 1000 roses just from a number. While researching large bouquets available in Dubai, I came across https://mireya.ae/catalog/dubai/1000-roses/. It helped me get a better visual idea of what such an arrangement can look like. I’d also check the delivery information carefully, especially the date and address, and make sure the recipient will be available to receive the flowers. If it’s meant to be a surprise, organising those practical details beforehand seems even more important. Otherwise, you might spend all your time worrying about logistics instead of enjoying the occasion.
I’d look at the actual presentation before deciding, because it’s difficult to judge the scale of 1000 roses just from a number. While researching large bouquets available in Dubai, I came across https://mireya.ae/catalog/dubai/1000-roses/. It helped me get a better visual idea of what such an arrangement can look like. I’d also check the delivery information carefully, especially the date and address, and make sure the recipient will be available to receive the flowers. If it’s meant to be a surprise, organising those practical details beforehand seems even more important. Otherwise, you might spend all your time worrying about logistics instead of enjoying the occasion.
Quote from toljaa fanasevxi on October 5, 2026, 10:08 amThanks, I hadn’t really thought about the practical side of receiving such a huge arrangement.
Thanks, I hadn’t really thought about the practical side of receiving such a huge arrangement.