What You Need To Know About the CAPM in Montreal
Designed to educate you on the fundamental concepts, methods, abilities, and lingo required, the Certified Associate in Project Management certification is for successful project management at work. The Project Management Body of Knowledge, or PMBOK, should be studied in order to earn the CAPM certification. All the skills and information used in a project are covered in the PMBOK.
There is a high degree of interest and acceptance for Certified Associate in Project Management certification all across the world. The CAPM accreditation will distinguish you in the job market and raise your value in the eyes of potential employers. It’s a great stepping stone to the PMP certification, which you can earn once you have some work experience in the field of project management.
What is required to earn a CAPM certification in Montreal?
You must have a high school diploma, an associate degree, or something comparable to be qualified for the CAPM certification test. You must complete a total of 23 hours of official Certified Associate in Project Management certification training. Furthermore, you can take the CAPM test after completing the CAPM training course. It costs $225 USD for PMI members and $300 USD for non-members.
The Project Management Professional or PMP credential is more commonly mentioned than the CAPM certification. Sure, PMP is more sought after, but they are fundamentally the same. The sole distinction between the two is the test. The Certified Associate in Project Management certification exam consists of 150 knowledge-based questions. The PMP test, on the other hand, is experience-based and consists of 400 questions. The PMBOK handbook is used to study for both the PMP and the CAPM certifications. The PMP certification has greater eligibility requirements than the CAPM certification.
To qualify for the PMP exam, you must have either:
- 36 months of work experience with a 4-year degree.
- Or 7,500 hours of experience if you do not have a degree.
The best choice for you, if you don’t match the qualifying standards listed above, is taking the CAPM certification courses and exam. For a Certified Associate in Project Management, you don’t need any prior professional experience. Take the CAPM certification training in Montreal if you recently graduated or are employed but lack the necessary job experience to pass the CAPM test.
According to the PMBOK handbook, CAPM certification training needs 23 hours of professional project management training. There are several institutes in Montreal that provide the 23 hours of project management training necessary for the CAPM Certification. Here is a list of the best Certified Associate in Project Management training places.
★ Brain Sensei’s CAPM Exam Prep Course
To help new or prospective project managers pass the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification exam, Brain Sensei provides an online, self-paced course. You will learn all you need to know in this course, which offers the 23 education hours needed to pass the latest exam.
The Brain Sensei Certified Associate in Project Management training program gets you ready for the CAPM exam so you can pass it on your first try. The online CAPM training that Brain Sensei provides is of the highest calibre. They boast a 99.6% first try pass rate on the exam for their students. In comparison to its competitors, Brain Sensei’s course goes further in terms of knowledge testing. To know where you are and where you need to be, they assist you in identifying your blind spots. Why should you sign up for the Brain Sensei online CAPM certification course in Montreal? Here are the reasons:
- Access for a full year.
- 30-day refund guarantee
- 100% pass guarantee
- 9 story-based interactive eLearning modules.
- 4 full practice exams with 600 practice questions.
- Base knowledge evaluations to identify your weaknesses and blind spots.
- Uses spaced repetition tools to help you remember important project management terms and ideas.
- Access to a Facebook group where you may ask questions and receive advice if you get stuck.
- Follow-up emails with reminders, suggestions, and advice.
- Quick response times from customer service. They often respond in less than an hour.
- Offline video walkthrough of the entire course (Apple Podcast users only). Accessible via the Spotify and Apple Podcast applications for Android and Apple users to stream (data charges may apply).
The complete 23-hour CAPM certification course at Brain Sensei is extremely reasonably priced. The cost of the annual subscription is $349.99; the monthly subscription is a mere $69 per month.
Monthly Benefits: $69 per month
- The faster you finish, the less you pay.
- Keep using your access for as long as you’d want
- Easy monthly auto-billing
- Cancel anytime
1-Year Benefits: $349.99 1-year duration per month
- A year of worry-free, unrestricted access
- Study at your own speed.
- Best for a method of in-depth research
CAPM Certification Course Outline
- The course format enables the learner to get practical knowledge on how to use the terminology and concepts in the actual world, even if it primarily focuses on test preparation.
- The course uses a specific scientific method and a novel narrative technique to teach facts as quickly as possible while increasing memory recall.
- Describe project management, its environment, and the project manager’s job.
- Utilize tried-and-true methods to begin, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects.
- Integrate project management procedures and put project scope management in place.
- Create a project timeline, estimate project costs, and establish an overall project budget.
- Determine the project’s quality, resource, and communication management needs.
- Throughout the project, manage risks, get resources, and engage stakeholders.
- Master the certification test overview and become acquainted with the question pattern.
- To pass the exam for the first time, identify and enhance your weak points with the help of the course materials and mock tests.
Sprintzeal has a solid reputation for project management training and CAPM Certification in Montreal and has been offering project management courses for a long time. A little over 33,000 of the 200,000+ students who received certification training from them are now enrolled in their Certified Associate in Project Management course. Sprintzeal provides both in-person and online instruction. Sprintzeal is seen as a good choice if you’re seeking CAPM certification training in Montreal although it does have some limitations and there are more economical options.
★ Certification Planner LLC
Another reputable CAPM certification Montreal supplier is Certification Planner LLC. For a very long period, they have offered project management courses. Professionals who received training from them have an excellent success rate of 96.24 percent, and the total number of pupils they educated exceeds 45,000.
In addition, to live online Certified Associate in Project Management training, Certification Planner also provides in-person classroom training and online self-paced training. Certification Planner LLC are another great option for those looking to take the CAPM, although again one must look out for the price and constraints.
★ Project Management Institute (PMI)
Since 1977, project management courses have been offered in Montreal by the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Montreal Chapter. One of the most well-known chapters in the PMI network, PMI Montreal has taught hundreds of students in many project management courses, not just the CAPM, but the PMP and other specific courses. PMI is something people often look to, but their price and rigid schedule can turn them off this avenue of learning. Although Covid-19 has made an online training option available, PMI Montreal still provides both online and in-person training.
★ National Project Management Inc
National Project Management Inc. is the last company on our list of CAPM Certification Montreal candidates. It is a training and consulting firm for project management. It provides its services across Canada in a number of cities. In Canada, National Project Management Inc is well-known and frequently offers project management training. They’ve been teaching Certified Associate in Project Management courses for a very long time. They provide live, in-person, and online CAPM certification Montreal courses as well as self-paced study options online. Another prestigious option, but their price again can be quite high depending on the choice you might go with.
A degree alone is no longer sufficient in today’s society. For individuals who wish to differentiate themselves from those who merely possess a degree, CAPM certification is a requirement. Even people without degrees who wish to land a high-paying job might benefit from earning a Certified Associate in Project Management certification. Even a change of careers may be facilitated by the CAPM certification as it can display active knowledge that combines with your previous experience in other fields to show that you are capable of Project Management Jobs.
As previously said, Brain Sensei provides the best Certified Associate in Project Management training course when it comes to content and pricing, but exploring your options is a good decision. The Project Management Institute (PMI) is well-known for the certifications it provides, and CAPM is one of them. We have talked about five CAPM Certification Montreal suppliers in this post. We hope that this list will motivate you to pursue the CAPM certification in Montreal, as well as assist you in deciding which Certified Associate in Project Management training provider to select. More and more individuals are becoming CAPM certified these days, and if you carry the Certified Associate in Project Management label with you today, it will serve you well.