Got questions? We’ve got answers!
Are your courses accredited by PMI and what’s your R.E.P. number?
Absolutely! Brain Sensei is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) of the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. Our Provider ID is 4038. If you don’t believe us, click on the logo below to view our listing on PMI’s Website.
What if I fail the PMP exam? Do you have a 100% pass guarantee?
Yes! We offer a 100% PMP® exam pass guarantee.
This is valid only on the 35-hour Complete PMP Exam Prep course and does not apply to any other module or course.
How It Works
- If you complete the 35-hour Complete PMP Exam Prep course and fail the PMP exam within one calendar year from the date of course purchase, Brain Sensei will provide another 90 days access to the 35-hour Complete PMP Exam Prep course at no charge.
- If you fail a second time, we will also provide another 90 days free access to the 35-hour Complete PMP Exam Prep course.
- If you fail a third time, you will be refunded your initial purchase.
The Large-Font Fine Print
- After the first and/or second PMP exam failure, you must send (a) a statement that you completed the 35-hour Complete PMP Exam Prep course and (b) a scanned copy of the PMP exam scoresheet.
- Brain Sensei will provide another 90 days access within 5 business days of receipt of the first and /or second failed PMP exam scoresheet and the statement that you completed the 35-hour Complete PMP Exam Prep course.
- After the third failed PMP exam, you must send a scanned copy of the PMP exam scoresheet. Brain Sensei will then mail you a refund cheque within 30 days after receipt of the third PMP exam scoresheet.
- This offer is only valid for the registered purchaser of the 35-hour Complete PMP Exam Prep course.
- All three attempts to pass the PMP exam must be within the one calendar year period after the purchase date of the 35-hour Complete PMP Exam Prep course.
Note: The 100% PMP exam pass guarantee, outlined above, is our full and complete guarantee.
Does the Brain Sensei PMP Exam Prep course qualify me for the 35 contact hours required by the PMI?
Absolutely it does. We are also a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.).
What do you provide for me to report my course completion to the PMI ?
We are a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) so you simply need to enter Provider ID 4038 – Module 106 on your PMP application. If your application gets audited or upon your request, we can provide a certificate of completion.
Are there any promo codes or discounts available?
Although there are no promo codes or discounts available, Brain Sensei courses are very competitively priced. The price for a PMP Exam prep course with a similar volume of learning material and exam questions (without the entertaining storyline) can range from $600-$1400 USD. Our course is $499.99 USD. An excellent value.
Do you offer refunds?
We understand that everyone learns a bit differently and that’s why we offer the first module for free to provide an opportunity to experience the format of the courses in as much detail as possible. And although we don’t offer refunds, we do provide a 100% pass guarantee for the PMP Exam.
Once I finish your PMP exam prep course, where and how do I take the PMP exam?
Applying for the PMP certification and exam is done through the Project Management Institue (PMI). After they approve your application, they will give you instructions on when and where to take the PMP exam. You can download the PMP Handbook from PMI’s website for more information.
What are the device or software requirements to take your courses?
We recommend using the latest version of Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox when viewing the course on a desktop computer, though it should still work on any browser version released since 2013.
If you have an iPad, you can download the Articulate Online app in the Apple iTunes App Store. The Articulate Online app is currently only available for the iPad on iOS 5.1.1 or later.
Must I study every module in order?
For most people, it makes sense to study the modules in order and we’ve structured the course to build on each of the previous modules. However, there’s nothing stopping you from taking the modules in whichever order you desire or as many times as you like within the purchased time period.
What if I don’t have the years of experience I need to get certified? Should I still take the courses or wait?
Having a certification is about protecting you and your family from economic uncertainty. Certified project professionals make an attractive hire and are more likely to keep their jobs when there’s a downturn.
What if I already have my PMP? Is there any point in taking the courses?
With Brain Sensei’s innovative learning program you can get prepare for your PMP exam anywhere using your tablet, smart phone or laptop. Changing your life has never been easier.
I’m just starting my career. Should I do the PMP certification?
The great thing about Brain Sensei courses is that you can review modules as often as you need to (within your purchased timeframe). We make it easy to study concepts on the train or on your break. This is perfect for progressing through tough spots and studying for exams.
PMI, PMP and PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.